Booz Allen Hamilton Announces Major Expansion in MENA Region
Addition of Five Partners and Other Senior Staff Creates Leading Consulting Portfolio from Strategy to Design, Development and Delivery
Abu Dhabi, UAE – Global Strategy and Technology Consulting firm Booz Allen Hamilton today announced a significant expansion of its Middle East North Africa (MENA) presence, growing its experienced senior leadership team with five new partners to offer a strong combination of strategy consulting and digital expertise. Booz Allen Hamilton will deliver services across the region spanning North Africa, the Gulf Cooperation Council States, the Levant and Turkey.
The firm’s new partners bring long-standing ties to the MENA region and expertise in the oil and gas, utilities, financial services, information and communication technology, healthcare, and public sector markets. In addition, Booz Allen Hamilton has added seven new vice presidents and is attracting further talent at various levels. This expansion builds on four decades of service to private and public sector clients in MENA and cohesively blends expertise in core industries and vertical markets with the leading pedigree of the firm in cybersecurity, data analytics, operations, human capital and organizational development, engineering, life-cycle project management and digital innovation.
The firm’s new team can address essential client requirements stemming from the region’s prevailing socio-political and economic realities, including a demand for improved public services and infrastructure, particularly in education, health and urban development; a desire for technological and cultural advancement in line with the global trends in digital life; a burgeoning demand for job creation and broader inclusion in regional and global economies, and the accompanying requirements for improvements in security, privacy and defense.
“In our 100th year, Booz Allen is investing in the future, and the MENA region offers opportunities and challenges for clients who are now more prepared than ever to embrace us as their essential partner,” said Executive Vice President Joseph Logue. “While government and commercial institutions have significantly modernized in recent years, the rapidly evolving needs of societies require a constant emphasis on adapting infrastructure and technology, services and regulations. The addition of our new senior team in the region will allow us to address these needs in a sustainable, results-driven way.”
The MENA team will be led by Executive Vice President and Managing Director Ramez Shehadi, who brings more than 17 years of consulting experience helping private and public organizations maximize their leverage of technology to achieve operational efficiencies, improve relevance of infrastructure and develop next-generation digital services. He will be supported by the following partners, all of whom have a long-standing experience in MENA:
- Dr. Walid Fayad, who brings more than 14 years of consulting experience in strategy and operations in the energy, utilities, and renewables sectors, with a focus on large scale sector transformations and restructuring programs.
- Dr. Raymond Khoury, who has 22 years consulting experience in digital strategy, enterprise architecture, and implementation management, particularly for large-scale government innovation programs, including e-government.
- Nabih Maroun, who brings more than 18 years of consulting experience in long range economic planning, innovation in government, large-scale and critical infrastructure deployment and resilience, public administration development, and strategic communication and public engagement in support of transformational policy and program implementation.
- Dr. Mahir Nayfeh, who brings 21 years of consulting experience in cybersecurity, data analytics, enterprise architecture and full life-cycle software solution development in both private and public sectors in the US and the region.
- Nadim Batri, who brings 13 years consulting experience in energy and utilities strategy, operations and performance management, and will focus on expanding our operations practice in the MENA region.
Executive Vice President and Managing Director Ramez Shehadi discusses Booz Allen Hamilton’s expansion and the unique capabilities the firm offers in this video.
More information about Booz Allen’s MENA capabilities, including our services and areas of expertise, are available here.
Booz Allen Hamilton is a leading provider of management consulting, technology, and engineering services to U.S. and international governments in defense, security, and civil markets, and to major corporations and not-for-profit organizations. Booz Allen Hamilton is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, employs more than 22,000 people, and had revenue of $5.48 billion for the 12 months ended March 31, 2014. Booz Allen Hamilton celebrates its 100th anniversary this year. To learn more, visit www.boozallen.com. (NYSE: BAH)